EGD 037: Unlocking creativity with Erik Pöntiskoski CEO of Dodreams
Erik Pöntiskoski is the CEO of Dodreams, a mobile games studio based in Helsinki Finland. Erik joined Dodreams to head their way into success in mobile games, and through a long period of prototyping and testing, he was able to harness the team to find greatness in their game Drive Ahead.
Topics that we cover:
- How did you find Drive Ahead? What was the moment like when you saw the potential for the first time?
- You got lucky with the game and then you needed to scale to meet expectations. How has that process been like and what have you learned?
- How would you describe your leadership style? And how has it changed over the years?
- If you’d write a guide for building and nurtering company culture, what essentials would you want to cover?
- Do you ever feel fear about making hard decisions? If you do, how do you deal with that? Do you embrace the fear?
- What have been your worst 24 hours in the games industry?