EGD 027: Find Your Voice with Jeferson Valadares Co-Founder and CEO Doppio
Today I’m talking with Jeferson Valadares, the Co-Founder and CEO of Doppio Games, a voice games statup from Lisbon, Portugal. I’ve known Jeff for years, since he was working in Helsinki for Digital Chocolate. After the years in Finland, Jeff worked at EA, Bioware, Bandai Namco, and finally it has come the time for him to found a new games studio.
Some of the topics that are covered in this episode:
- How can we build more big game companies?
- Should the company do several games at a time? Are there clear advantages and disadvantages to that?
- You guys do Voice Games. What is this genre all about?
- Have you validated that customers want voice games?
- What are your lessons from hiring people for a games company?
- What is good way to build trust in the company?
You can find the episode from these places:
- Listen on Apple iTunes
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher